Welcome to Ubiquitous we love advertising on taxis!
At Ubiquitous we pride ourselves in delivering taxi advertising solutions that combine innovation and creativity with quality and effectiveness.
We have wrapped cabs for a wide range of clients, helping each to achieve their goals; from Vodafone to L'Oreal, Burberry to Microsoft. Across London and key UK cities, if you see a branded taxi, whether as part of a big campaign or within experiential and PR activity, it's likely to be a Ubiquitous branded taxi.
We have served the taxi industry longer than any media owner and we work with some of the world's most recognised brands, but that doesn't mean we're stuck in our ways or exclusive - in fact we're the opposite and we're continually thrilled to bring new ideas to the streets and wrap taxis for any brand, large or small.
In 2013 we launched the most significant taxi advertising innovation yet: CabConnect. In a nutshell we have brought much-demanded free Wi-Fi to the UK's taxis and at the same time we added a unique mobile marketing opportunity that delivers brand messages direct into the hands of AB taxi passengers, with CabConnect.
This unique taxi innovation (the only one of its kind), launched with Microsoft and has since carried mobile engagement campaigns for a wide range of brands, including, Laterooms.com, Swatch, Heathrow, BA and Marriott.
The history of taxi advertising is our history. We continually explore and innovate new taxi opportunities - we strive to prove campaign effect and create bespoke, imaginative taxi advertising ideas; importantly, we also lobby local councils, campaigning for easier taxi advertising nationwide making sure that it's as easy as possible for a client to put a campaign on the road with us.
Taxi campaign gallery
Social media pages
- Santa has come early! Thank you to our very hardworking London photographer! http://t.co/ht6RhoRX83 2 hours 9 min ago
- A huge thank you to our regional photographer for these chocolates - we can't promise we won't eat them all at once! http://t.co/D3O1v4Eaad 5 days 23 hours ago
- With 4 seperate creatives, our Canaccord taxis really stand out from the crowd! @OpenOutdoor @WhiteSpiderMed http://t.co/a1p1u0VZ8E 6 days 20 hours ago
- Fashion that delivers; our @NETAPORTER supersides make us stylish for the holiday season! http://t.co/tKB4whU7o0 6 days 20 hours ago
- RT @TalonOOH: Great news! @PepsiMaxUK and @paddypower placed 1st and 9th respectively in @Campaignmag's Top 10 OOH @OMD_UK @M2MUK http://t.… 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @Creativepool: Get 10% off Xmas gifts when you jump in this cab. @UbiquitousTaxis http://t.co/QzT9SOpmJS http://t.co/nMK7Tm4gSu 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @missingpeople: PL RT 37yo Mohammed Mohsin missing fr #Crawley since 09/12. Seen him? Call 116000 24/7 http://t.co/WKwgu5mrJE http://t.c… 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @Burberry: "From London with Love" – visit Piccadilly Circus this week to see your personalised @Burberry festive greeting http://t.co/Y… 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @missingpeople: PL RT 17yo Molly Wilson missing from #Hackney since 24/11. Seen her? Call 116000 http://t.co/rHSgNwyhJJ http://t.co/SS0r… 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @CP_Jobs: Thanks to our friends at @UbiquitousTaxis for sponsoring our #BlackCabInterview.. http://t.co/TblrjKN9r4 1 week 5 days ago
What our clients say
What our Drivers say
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A UBIQ DRIVER?
Join the ranks
We are lucky to have loyal drivers, some of whom have been with us since day one, and we are welcoming new drivers all the time! Sign up today to become a Ubiquitous driver and earn some extra cash!
Taxi advertising is still an extremely popular advertising medium and in 2012 we saw a positive uplift in the quality and quantity of advertisers who wanted to have their brand on the outside of the iconic black cab. This can only be good news for drivers, as it indicates that there’s growth in the industry and therefore growth in opportunity for all of us to do well out of it.