Welcome to Ubiquitous we love advertising on taxis!
At Ubiquitous we pride ourselves in delivering taxi advertising solutions that combine innovation and creativity with quality and effectiveness.
We have wrapped cabs for a wide range of clients, helping each to achieve their goals; from Vodafone to L'Oreal, Burberry to Microsoft. Across London and key UK cities, if you see a branded taxi, whether as part of a big campaign or within experiential and PR activity, it's likely to be a Ubiquitous branded taxi.
We have served the taxi industry longer than any media owner and we work with some of the world's most recognised brands, but that doesn't mean we're stuck in our ways or exclusive - in fact we're the opposite and we're continually thrilled to bring new ideas to the streets and wrap taxis for any brand, large or small.
In 2013 we launched the most significant taxi advertising innovation yet: CabConnect. In a nutshell we have brought much-demanded free Wi-Fi to the UK's taxis and at the same time we added a unique mobile marketing opportunity that delivers brand messages direct into the hands of AB taxi passengers, with CabConnect.
This unique taxi innovation (the only one of its kind), launched with Microsoft and has since carried mobile engagement campaigns for a wide range of brands, including, Laterooms.com, Swatch, Heathrow, BA and Marriott.
The history of taxi advertising is our history. We continually explore and innovate new taxi opportunities - we strive to prove campaign effect and create bespoke, imaginative taxi advertising ideas; importantly, we also lobby local councils, campaigning for easier taxi advertising nationwide making sure that it's as easy as possible for a client to put a campaign on the road with us.
Taxi campaign gallery
Social media pages
- In need of a holiday? Visit the new @TUIGroup stores in Glasgow and Liverpool to book your 2015 getaway! http://t.co/9VRdApLarm 5 hours 54 min ago
- Look out for our @FitnessFirstUK taxis this January! Kick start your 2015 with a @TeamGB Pro Athlete Class. http://t.co/VeQNfm17ua 6 days 5 hours ago
- Don't feel blue this Monday; follow @FitnessFirstUK & tweet them including #RedMondayFF & your postcode to book your Fitness First cab! 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @FitnessFirstUK: @HollyMarshall No problem. Enjoy the rest of #RedMondayFF 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @FitnessFirstUK: Hitting the gym at Bishopsgate, The Strand or Tottenham Court Rd on the 19th? Stay tuned for an exciting announcement..… 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @BazaarBeauty: We caught up with @v_pendleton about all things exercise ahead of @FitnessFirstUK's #RedMonday http://t.co/fMVZwUfe5m htt… 1 week 5 days ago
- @Powwownow We're chuffed you're back on our cabs, inspiring Londoners to #AvoidTheHorror of travelling to a meeting - make a call instead! 1 week 5 days ago
- Germany is home to 39 World Heritage sites! Check them out via @GermanyTourism and @db_press rail offer on our taxis http://t.co/uuOtkXTTTD 1 week 5 days ago
- @taxidriverapp No problem at all - we got there in the end! 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @FitnessFirstUK: Many see next Monday as the most depressing day of the year, but not Fitness First! Keep posted for a surprise that wil… 1 week 6 days ago
What our clients say
What our Drivers say
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A UBIQ DRIVER?
Join the ranks
We are lucky to have loyal drivers, some of whom have been with us since day one, and we are welcoming new drivers all the time! Sign up today to become a Ubiquitous driver and earn some extra cash!
Taxi advertising is still an extremely popular advertising medium and in 2012 we saw a positive uplift in the quality and quantity of advertisers who wanted to have their brand on the outside of the iconic black cab. This can only be good news for drivers, as it indicates that there’s growth in the industry and therefore growth in opportunity for all of us to do well out of it.