Welcome to Ubiquitous we love advertising on taxis!
At Ubiquitous we pride ourselves in delivering taxi advertising solutions that combine innovation and creativity with quality and effectiveness.
We have wrapped cabs for a wide range of clients, helping each to achieve their goals; from Vodafone to L'Oreal, Burberry to Microsoft. Across London and key UK cities, if you see a branded taxi, whether as part of a big campaign or within experiential and PR activity, it's likely to be a Ubiquitous branded taxi.
We have served the taxi industry longer than any media owner and we work with some of the world's most recognised brands, but that doesn't mean we're stuck in our ways or exclusive - in fact we're the opposite and we're continually thrilled to bring new ideas to the streets and wrap taxis for any brand, large or small.
In 2013 we launched the most significant taxi advertising innovation yet: CabConnect. In a nutshell we have brought much-demanded free Wi-Fi to the UK's taxis and at the same time we added a unique mobile marketing opportunity that delivers brand messages direct into the hands of AB taxi passengers, with CabConnect.
This unique taxi innovation (the only one of its kind), launched with Microsoft and has since carried mobile engagement campaigns for a wide range of brands, including, Laterooms.com, Swatch, Heathrow, BA and Marriott.
The history of taxi advertising is our history. We continually explore and innovate new taxi opportunities - we strive to prove campaign effect and create bespoke, imaginative taxi advertising ideas; importantly, we also lobby local councils, campaigning for easier taxi advertising nationwide making sure that it's as easy as possible for a client to put a campaign on the road with us.
Taxi campaign gallery
Social media pages
- "For The Ocean" our latest superside collaboration with @GStarRaw_UK http://t.co/aWT6wIjjDU 11 hours 12 min ago
- We love our @CherylOfficial taxis; running in London, Glasgow & Liverpool on both TX's & Vitos #stormflower http://t.co/lcokaBAAu9 11 hours 14 min ago
- Craig Barber of @RapportWW encourages us all to embrace the potential of NFC! http://t.co/wg6X2sXGFJ #CabConnect 1 day 17 hours ago
- @UGGaustralia taxis are back and sweeping the Nation. Check them out in London, Glasgow, Manchester & Birmingham! http://t.co/c1i89ZW1ER 5 days 17 hours ago
- Check out the new @toryburch New Bond Street store and their fabulously stylish taxis! http://t.co/8hwwaPpV14 http://t.co/pW5eydf4tM 5 days 17 hours ago
- Our @LDNSKINS taxi took #LFW by storm! Ferrying VIP guests to all of the shows http://t.co/RS0P0etys0 http://t.co/NXQwyZvtXD 6 days 12 hours ago
- RT @OMWealthUK: Morning everyone! Old Mutual Wealth has officially arrived in the building and looking good. Tweet us at @OMWealthUK http:/… 6 days 17 hours ago
- RT @FCUK: .@TROYmagician is performing LIVE with his glam assistant @RosieFortescue in our Regent St store windows in 10 mins! http://t.co/… 6 days 17 hours ago
- RT @SimonSacks: Could it be magic ? Just spotted @TROYmagician @FCUK What a cool and talented pro! http://t.co/FPKK3OoYfw 6 days 17 hours ago
- Purchase in @jcrew Sloane Square today between 12pm-6pm and receive a free taxi ride to Central London! http://t.co/DVxcejOGdV 2 weeks 5 days ago
What our clients say
What our Drivers say
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A UBIQ DRIVER?
Join the ranks
We are lucky to have loyal drivers, some of whom have been with us since day one, and we are welcoming new drivers all the time! Sign up today to become a Ubiquitous driver and earn some extra cash!
Taxi advertising is still an extremely popular advertising medium and in 2012 we saw a positive uplift in the quality and quantity of advertisers who wanted to have their brand on the outside of the iconic black cab. This can only be good news for drivers, as it indicates that there’s growth in the industry and therefore growth in opportunity for all of us to do well out of it.