Taxi advertising comprises a portfolio of eye-catching and effective exterior formats, in addition to interior opportunities for one-to-one brand communication.
THE CLASSIC TX LIVERY
- The most iconic of all taxi advertising opportunities.
- 100% brand exclusivity.
- Very cost-efficient when booked for long-term campaigns.
- Highly effective when used for branded taxi event and experiential work.
- In comparison to SuperSide taxis, TX Livery taxis achieve 30% more brand impacts.
- TX Livery taxi campaigns include two internal tip-seats.
THE ELECTRIC ‘TXE’ LIVERY
- Clean, green and iconic – the new electric Livery is taxi advertising of the future.
- Offering 20% more exterior creative space than the classic shaped Livery.
- Added benefit of three interior tip-seat posters – 33% more display space.
- On-board, the TXe has free passenger Wi-Fi and mobile charging points.
- Panoramic glass roof for enhanced passenger experience.
CLASSIC TX SUPERSIDES
- A ‘broadcast’ taxi advertising opportunity that is unrivalled for high reach and frequency in the city centre.
- Very cost-efficient, SuperSide taxis are often booked in their hundreds, for rapid domination of a city centre.
- In many cities, SuperSide taxis achieve thousands of additional impacts, when compared to an equivalent bus campaign.
- SuperSide taxis offer the option of different creative executions on either side of the taxi.
- Available with two interior branded tip-seats.
THE VITO SUPERSIDE
- The Mercedes-Benz Vito SuperSide offers 15% more exterior advertising space than the classic TX SuperSide taxi.
- Can be included in London campaigns and very popular for Edinburgh taxi advertising, in particular.
- Frequently driven by cabbies who favour airport pick-ups.
- Inside, the taxi features three tip-seat posters.
- Depending on the taxi, tip-seats come as a pair or a trio of posters.
- A passenger-facing opportunity that offers brand-exclusive one-to-one communication.
- High passenger dwell time of +20 minutes.
- Effective for delivering detailed brand messages.
- Popular for call-to-action communication during the taxi journey.
- Even in this age of electronic payment, passengers still value a printed receipt!
- Branded receipts are a unique ‘brand-to-hand’ opportunity.
- They are useful as call-to-action mechanisms or as website reminders.
- Receipts can be printed as single or double-sided and can even be cut to shape.